How do I wash a white teddy bear with a red bow?
My boyfriend gave me a white teddy bear last year as one of my Christmas presents and I want to wash it, but I do not want to ruin it and have the bow make the bear pink. What is a good way of washing my teddy bear without ruining it. BTW the bow does not come off.
Answer by J S
wash the bear's fur with a toothbrush and water.
use ice cold water and wash it all. the color should not come off with icy cold water.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- How do I wash my dog’s stuffed/plush toys?
- How do i wash a teddy bear stuffed with polyester fibers?
- Teenie Teddies White Bear 7″ – Make Your Own Stuffed Animal Kit
- How do I wash a plush toy?
- Webkinz Portuguese Water Dog BLACK/WHITE